Spirit Team Camp
August 11-13, 2023
3 action-packed days with premier coaches from around the country!
- Led by former Olympians, national team members, collegiate athletes, collegiate and elite coaches.
- Boys & Girls, USA & NGA, Levels 2-10, Xcel.
- 23,000 SQFT fully air-conditioned facility.
- Visiting coaches welcome to attend with their athletes.
- Minutes from San Francisco, Napa and other Bay Area attractions.
Dr. Chainey Umphrey: 1996 Olympian, specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
Eddie Umphrey: Olympic Coach, NCAA & USA National Champion, Owner and Head Coach of Grace Gymnastics in Katy, Tx
Brian Loomis: Former UC-Berkeley WAG Assistant Coach, Current Top Flight Gymnastics Head Coach.
Eric Totman: former CSU Men’s gymnastics team member, coaches all levels MAG and has had 22 athletes make it onto the USA Gymnastics National Men’sTeam.
Chevy Slater: former USAG athlete, professional swing dancer, appeared on So You Think You Can Dance & Good Morning America.
Chris Conner: founder of Platinum Gymnastics in Pflugerville, Tx; coach of many elite, jr elite, national championship and college-bound athletes.
Robert Kennedy: former UC-Berkeley NCAA track and field athlete where he was named “Cal’s Most Outstanding Male Field Athlete”; competed at Junior World Championships in Chile.
Near lodging, shopping, entertainment. Make it a family vacation and visit San Francisco, Berkeley, Napa, Sausalito, or San Jose, all only an hour or less drive by car or BART.
- Gym is in a shopping strip with Trader Joe’s, Starbucks, Habit Burger, Panda Express, Kabob Shop, Petco, Ashley Furniture, and more!
- Right across the street from the Concord Plaza Hotel and down the street from the Hilton Hotel.
- Less than a mile from The Veranda and the Willows with a plethora of Restaurants, a luxury Movie Theatre, Dave & Busters, Whole Foods, Sephora, and more shopping!
- A couple blocks away from Six Flags- Hurricane Harbor Water Park.
- Less than 2 miles away from Sun Valley Mall.
Our 23,000 square foot facility is fully air-conditioned!
- 2 spring floors
- 1 rod floor onto resi
- 3 tumble tracks, one into foam pit
- 2 vault tables, 1 into loose foam pit and 1 onto competition landing
- 1 in-ground trampoline
- Speith and AAI Beams
- Speith and AAI P-Bars
- Speith Pommel Horse
- 2 sets of rings
- 2 AAI unevens
- single rail into foam pit or resi pit
- trench bar
- multiple strap bars(s)/Men’s high bars
Camp Tentative Schedule:
Friday, August 11 4:00-8:30 pm
Saturday, August 12 1:00-7:30 pm
Sunday, August 13 9:00 am-3:30 pm
(A detailed email will go out closer to camp dates.)
Boys & Girls
USAG levels 2-10, Xcel
NGA Levels 2-10, Xcel
We offer the option for visiting coaches to attend with their athletes for hands-on training from these amazing clinicians.
Parent Viewing Policy:
There will be no parent viewing inside the facility during normal camp hours, except for the End of Camp Show. A more detailed email will be sent out as we get closer to the camp dates.
HOW TO REGISTER
Registration Deadline: July 1, 2023
Camp Fee: $600/athlete
- Every athlete’s parent must FIRST create an account (if not already in our program) through our USC Customer Portal using this ACCOUNT CREATION LINK. This is where your waiver and other important information will be stored regarding the student and guardian.
- Next, to register for camp, on the customer portal: click “Booking”— “Team Camps”—“Spirit Team Camp” or click the link: SPIRIT TEAM CAMP REGISTRATION LINK
Credit Card – when registering on the Customer Portal.
Gym Club Check – due within 3 days of registration or registration will be canceled.
No personal checks accepted.
Protection Plan: $75
Receive a full refund of athlete’s camp enrollment fees any time (not including the protection plan fee).
Refund Policy and Dates:
Full refund($600) if canceled by July 2, 2023. 50% refund($300) if canceled by July 15, 2023. No refund July 16, 2023 or later for any reason.