Kang & Roo Classes
Note: times / fees / info may change - most current information on the customer portal.
Our caregiver-and-child classes!
Kang & Roo Gymnastics
- 45 - minute beginner class.
- Little ones will bounce and roll; features an exciting and engaging curriculum with rotations on preschool-sized equipment.
- Caregiver will learn proper spotting techniques for their child.
- Caregiver and child will learn gymnastics basics, terminology, and safety positions on vault, bars, beam, floor and tumble track!
- Tuition - $90 / month
- One Free trial class per child.
- Annual Registration Fee payment of $75/child, and pro-rated current monthly tuition.
- Designed for children 18 months-3 years old
- Caregiver is required to participate--students cannot be unattended.
Kang & Roo Open Play
Your little one will enjoy supervised free play on our brand-new, super-fun, safe, engaging pre-school and kinder gymnastics equipment. Have fun on the spring floor, obstacle course, uneven bars, monkey bars, balance beams, vaulting station, and tumble track!
- 60 - minute class
- Tuition - $50/ month
- Designed for children 18 months-4 years old
- Caregiver is required to be hands-on and participate--students cannot be unattended at any time