Note: times / info may change - most current information on the customer portal.
Kinder Gymnastics 1
Aimed at children ages 5 - 6 year-old kindergarteners in a fun environment. Each class, participants will be led through fun warm-up activities, and spend time on our brand-new equipment!
- Ages 5 - 6 year old
- 55- minute beginner class
- Low child/instructor ratio -- allowing the instructor to have more time to focus on each child.
- Includes exciting and engaging curriculum with rotations on preschool sized equipment.
- Participants will learn gymnastics basics and safety positions on vault, bars, beam, floor and tumble track!
- Tuition - Monthly - click "register" to see fees
- One Free trial class per child.
- Annual Registration Fee payment of $75/child, and pro-rated current monthly tuition.
- Must be potty trained
- In Kindergarten
- Must be willing and able to enter and follow instructions in class without a caregiver.
Kinder Gymnastics 2
This 75-minute intermediate level class is for the kindergartener, ages 5-6. Each class, participants will be led through fun warm-up activities, and spend time on our brand-new equipment, including vault, bars, balance beam, spring floor, and tumble track! The class will focus on developing strength, and mastering basics with clean form on all the apparatus. the child must have the skill pre-req's below to register for this class.
- Must be kindergarten age (5-6 years old).
- Must be potty trained.
- Must be able to independently enter class and follow instructions without parent.
- 3/4 controlled handstand to lunge
- Side Cartwheel
- Back roll down cheese
- Front roll stand up
- Bridge hold (2 secs)
- Chin hold (5 secs)
- Pullover with spot to front support