Policies / FAQ's
Annual Registration Fee
- $75 per child/calendar year*
- Includes a free USC leotard or t-shirt
- *$10 discount when you enroll same day as your trial class
- *50% discount for Military and First Responders
- A credit card on file is required to register your child.
- Class tuition is charged monthly.
- Due on the first of each month through auto-draft on our Customer Portal.
- Parents must have a valid payment credit card or e-check saved in their Customer Portal account for auto-draft.
- Tuition will be pro-rated if you enroll mid-month, and is charged monthly if not unenrolled per policy of at least 5 days before the end of the month.
- Late charges will be processed on the 10th of the month for unpaid tuition.
- Child will be dropped on the 12th if tuition is unpaid.
- Sibling Discount: 15% off monthly tuition
- Additional Class Discount: 15% off monthly tuition
- First Responders & Military Discount: 10% off monthly tuition
- USC allows for make-ups class enrollments as a courtesy to our actively enrolled students.
- A digital make-up token is deposited into the student account for actively enrolled students who have an excused absence* in classes only (NOT camps).
- Make-up tokens may not be used for students who are no longer enrolled.
- Makeup enrollments are scheduled by the parent/guardian in the Customer Portal using the makeup token, in a comparable level class.
- Make-up tokens are NOT issued for absences in a scheduled make-up class. If a student misses a scheduled make-up class, the token will expire and will not be available for rescheduling.
- A maximum of 1 make-up token will be issued per student per month.
- Make-up tokens expire in 30 days
- Make-up tokens are non-transferable and may only be used by the student who earned them.
*To be excused, absences must be submitted via USC Customer Portal at least 90 minutes prior to the start of the class.
Withdrawing From Class
- You may request a withdrawal on the Customer Portal by requesting to "drop" the class effective the last day of any month.
- Drop requests should be submitted at least 5 days before the last day of the month in order to not get auto-drafted for the next month.