Annual Membership Fee
- $75 per child registration fee / includes a free USC leotard or T-shirt
- 50% discount for Military & First Responders for first year registration fee
- A credit card on file is required
- Class tuition is charged monthly & is based on 4 classes per month
- Due on the first of each month through auto-draft on our Customer Portal
- Parents must have a valid payment credit card or e-check saved in their Customer Portal account for auto-draft
- Tuition will be pro-rated if you enroll mid-month and is charged monthly if not unenrolled per policy of at least 5 days before the end of the month
- Late charges will be processed on the 10th of the month for unpaid tuition
- Child will be dropped on the 12th if tuition is unpaid
- Sibling Discount: 15% off monthly tuition
- Additional Class Discount: 15% off monthly tuition
- First Responders & Military Discount: 10% off monthly tuition
Withdrawing From Class
- You may request a withdrawal on the Customer Portal by requesting to "drop" the class effective the last day of any month
- Refunds are not given for early withdrawal
- Drop requests should be submitted at least 5 days before the last day of the month to
Lost & Found
- Please label everything
- All items left will be placed on the Lost & Found table
- All items will be donated if left longer than 15 days
- Parent/Guardian Coaching: Coaching from the sidelines can be a safety hazard for your athlete, other athletes, and the coaches
- Do not coach your child. Parents/guardians who communicate (via verbal or hand gestures) can create a conflict between the gymnast and their coach. Gymnasts are required to follow their coach’s instructions for safety and proper technique.
- All gymnasts will progress at their own rate, and it is the coach’s job to monitor and further help this progression in the gym.
- Children may wear either a leotard or T-shirt with shorts or leggings. Shorts or leggings over the Leo are also permitted.
- No skirts, including those attached to a Leo, skorts, costumes, etc. are allowed. The only jewelry allowed is stud earrings. These rules are all based on safety for the athlete.
- Short / Pony Walls
- Please stand at least 3 ft back from pony walls that enclose our workout space.
- Do not lean on or set belongings on the walls.
- Do not hand students anything over the walls.
- We do not offer make ups due to missed classes. There are no credits or refunds for missed classes.
Ultimate Sports Connection reserves the right to cancel a student's membership at any time.