Ultimate Distance Learning Camp
Our goal is to create a community where children look forward to learning and playing together each day.
Monday - Friday
8:00AM - 3:00PM
$275 per week
5% sibling discount
As schools transition to remote learning we understand some families need Distance Learning support for their students. We are proud to provide this support for our local school district families.
Education is critical, and we know an emphasis on the social-emotional and physical activity needs of our students is also important. As many respected studies have shown that physical movement improves education, we will be offering Ultimate physical activities throughout the day; Ultimate P.E., Ultimate recess, Ultimate gymnastics, Ultimate fun!
Ultimate Sports Connection is pleased to announce Ultimate Distance Learning Support Camps.
Students will adhere to their own schools E- Learning assignments and schedules while adding in gymnastics breaks and being monitored by a staff member for any assistance.
students / group per hour
air conditioned square feet
Groups (bubbles) will consist of 6-12 kids with a staff member in each area. Our air conditioned facility is 23,000 square feet, and each Bubble will return to the same, sanitized area each day, with the same Bubble-mates. All areas are disinfected between any use.
Students are required to provide their own laptop/Chromebook (if required by school), earphones, school supplies as required by their school, and snacks, lunch, and water. All items must be labeled with their names.
Why Ultimate Sports Connection?
- Large, open, clean 23,000 sq. ft facility, COVID-19 safety guidelines followed.
- Bubbles with the same children each day.
- During warm weather, assisted learning will be outside in a covered safe area.
- Physical activity / gymnastics throughout the day as schedules permit.
- Socialization within Bubbles.
- Contained, safe, clean learning environment.
- Daily health check for students and staff.
- Structured daily learning environment.
- No long-term commitment, we will continue to monitor the situation and flex with school and parent needs.
Example Daily Schedule
Individual school schedules will be followed.
|8:00AM - 8:20AM||Arrival, Check-in & Open Gym|
|8:25AM||Prepare for first class, turn on & log on to their school|
|8:30AM - 12:00PM||In Class meeting/lessons with teachers, snack, and asynchronous learning|
|12:00PM - 1:00PM||Lunch outside weather permitting & Open Gym/ Structured lesson|
|1:00PM - 2:30PM||In Class meeting/lessons with teachers, snack, and asynchronous learning|
|2:30PM - 3:00PM||Pack Up & Wrap Up|
USC Health Guidelines
- Stable Bubbles of students and staff throughout the day. Students and staff in each room will not commingle with children or facilitators from any other Bubble, including outside breaks and open gym.
- During drop off, Children will enter through the side door by Petco. No parents are allowed in the building.
- All students must enter and exit with a mask. They will wear the mask to go to the restroom. Temperature checks will be taken on all children and staff upon arrival along with a health check and screening related to COVID-19 symptoms and possible exposure.
- Staff will wear masks at all times, except while eating and drinking.
- All children and staff will wash their hands upon arrival and throughout the day.
- A strict sick policy will be enforced among students and staff that will not allow anyone with a fever of 100 degrees or more to enter.
- If a family travels out of the country or a region deemed a “hot zone” for COVID-19 cases, they must self-quarantine for 14 days before they return to school.
- If a child is exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms, they will not be allowed to return for 72 hours. If the symptoms persist, they will not be able to return without a negative test result or a doctor’s note.
- A child will not be permitted to attend if any member of their family has been diagnosed with COVID.
- Parents will be notified if any student test positive for COVID-19 .