Camp of Champions
Please read the following information very carefully as it contains important information, rules, and procedures for both the athletes and parents.
Thank you all! We look forward to a fantastic camp.
Athletes, coaches and parents/spectators will enter & exit through the SIDE door (by Petco).
Parking is available in the front and back of the building.
Ultimate Sports Connection
1150 Concord Ave Suite 150
Concord, CA 94520
Phone: (408) 205-6601
From I-680 North
- Exit Burnett Ave (exit 52)
- Continue STRAIGHT on Burnett Ave through the 1st traffic signal (Diamond Blvd) and through the 1st Stop sign (Meridian Park Blvd)
- Turn LEFT into the 2nd driveway/parking lot (right past Anytime Fitness)
- Park and Enter through Ultimate Sports Connection BACK DOOR Entrances
From I-680 South
Exit Concord Ave (exit 52)
Turn LEFT onto Contra Costa Blvd
Take 1st LEFT onto Concord Ave
Take 2nd RIGHT onto Meridian Park Blvd
Take 1st LEFT onto Burnett Ave
Turn LEFT into the 2nd driveway/parking lot (right past Anytime Fitness)
Park and Enter through Ultimate Sports Connection BACK DOOR Entrances
- During the 3 days of camp, we will provide a high energy, fun, and exciting experience for athletes from USAG levels 2-10, Excel, and NGA where we introduce new skills, drills and philosophies of training.
- We also offer the option to have daily lectures for attending coaches in all areas of the sport.
- These camps have profound mental and physical impact on the athletes, not just in the short term but throughout their gymnastics career.
- Additionally, we have staff members who lead high energy, entertaining warm-ups, as well as exciting trampoline and dance coaches.
- $600 per athlete
- Gym Club Check, due within 3 days of registration or registration will be canceled. No personal checks accepted.
- Cash/Venmo, due within 3 days of registration or registration will be canceled. (Venmo payment Info:enter username SOTF22 and enter "Camp of Champs-Athlete first & last name" in the message )
- Credit card when registering on the Customer Portal. (Additional 5% processing fee for paying online with a credit card).
Protection Plan: $75- receive a full refund of athlete's camp enrollment fees anytime (not including the protection plan fee and processing fees)
Registration Deadline: July 1, 2022
Refund Policy and Dates:
- Full refund ($600) if canceled by June 1, 2022
- 50% refund ($300) if canceled by June 15, 2022
- No refund June 16, 2022 or later for ANY Reason
- 2 spring floors
- 1 rod floor onto resi
- 3 tumble tracks, one into foam pit
- 2 vault tables, 1 into loose foam pit & 1 onto competition landing
- 1 in-ground trampoline
- Speith and AAI Beams
- 2 AAI unevens
- single rail into foam pit or resi pit
- trench bar
- multiple strap bars(s)
We are SUPER conveniently located!!
- Our Gym is located in a shopping strip with Trader Joe's, Starbucks, Habit Burger, Panda Express, Petco, Ashley Furniture, and more!
- Right across the street from the Concord Plaza Hotel
- Less than a mile from The Veranda and the Willows with even more Restaurants, a luxury Movie Theatre, Dave & Busters, Whole Foods, Sephora, and more shopping!
- A couple blocks away from Six Flags- Hurricane Harbor Water Park.
- Less than 2 miles away from Sun Valley Mall.